The Harrison Center for Music Therapy, LLC
The Harrison Center for Music Therapy, LLC provides music-based therapeutic interventions to all ages and abilities in Houston and surrounding areas. The Harrison Center Staff utilizes music therapy to address individualized functional goals for our clients.
- What role can “chaos” have in a music therapy session?
- Which elements of music may be most important for promoting mindfulness?
- How can rhythm benefit traumatic brain injury patients?
- Interview with Dania Santiago, ma, CCC-SLP of Kids Developmental Clinic
- How can music therapists use music to enhance existing verbal skills?